TERMS & CONDITIONS
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE
Every customer must be at least eighteen (18) years of age in order to conduct business with U.S. Gold Buyers. In addition, every customer must be the actual owner of any and all property sold or attempted to be sold to U.S. Gold Buyers, and every customer must be acting on his or her own behalf and not as the agent or representative of another person. U.S. Gold Buyers may, but shall not be obligated or required to, request documentation or other proof of compliance with the requirements contained in this paragraph.
Any customer or prospective seller may request U.S. Gold Buyers to provide a telephone or e-mail quote for his or her items after such items have arrived at U.S. Gold Buyers processing facility. Verbal offers may, at the discretion of U.S. Gold Buyers be recorded. Upon a verbal acceptance by the customer of the telephone or e-mail quote, payment will be issued by U.S. Gold Buyers within twenty four (24) hours of such acceptance, and the fourteen (14) day customer satisfaction holding period guaranty will no longer be applicable to such transaction.
GUARANTEE AGAINST LOSS
U.S. Gold Buyers will guaranty against loss of the total contents properly shipped to U.S. Gold Buyers in accordance with the instructions and procedures established by U.S. Gold Buyers and subject to the terms and conditions published at USGoldBuyers.com. U.S. Gold Buyers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject the delivery of any mail, envelope, package or other item which appears to be opened, damaged or tampered with in any way. The post office or shipping company will return any such mail, envelope, package or item to the customer. U.S. Gold Buyers will have no liability to any customer for any such attempted delivery or return of any such items.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This limitation of liability shall be binding on the customer/seller and any third party, including but not limited to, customer’s/seller’s, successors, insurance carriers and any other individual or entity asserting any right or claim relating to this transaction.
In no event shall U.S. Gold Buyers be liable to any third party, including any insurance carrier. U.S. Gold Buyers shall not be liable for any subrogation claim brought by customer’s/seller’s insurance carrier and, by submitting an item to U.S. Gold Buyers, customer/seller expressly and specifically waives any such subrogation claim on his or her behalf as well as on the behalf of his or her insurance carrier.
U.S. Gold Buyers liability is and shall be expressly and specifically limited to the LEAST of the following sums:
1. The liquidation value placed on the item by U.S.Gold Buyers in U.S.Gold Buyers sole discretion.
2. One third (1/3) of the appraised value of the item(s) according to an appraisal done by an independent accredited appraiser submitted by a customer/seller to U.S. Gold Buyers, which appraisal was issued not more than 3 years prior to the shipment and not after shipment of the item(s) to U.S. Gold Buyers.
3. The sum of $100.00. The customer/seller expressly acknowledges and agrees that U.S. Gold Buyers liquidated value shall be conclusive and binding and further, that in no event shall U.S. Gold Buyers Liability exceed $100.00.
U.S. Gold Buyers shall not be liable to anyone for any damages, including but not limited to, incidental, consequential, punitive, loss of profit or opportunity, other than as set forth herein above. By submitting the item, customer/seller explicitly accepts this limitation of liability.
SHIPMENTS RECEIVED WITHOUT A “METHOD OF PAYMENT FORM”
It is the shipper’s sole responsibility to provide contact information, method of payment,legal age confirmation by signature affirming that they are the rightful owner of materials presented. US Gold Buyers shall not be liable for any loss or damages incurred as a result of failure to include a “Method of Payment Form”.
RETURN INSURANCE LIABILITIES
Parties offering merchandise for sale to U.S.Gold Buyers understand and accept that they will be offered the fair market wholesale value. If an item is returned to a seller, U.S.Gold Buyers will insure the item for no more than twice the amount offered by U.S. Gold Buyers regardless of what it was insured for inbound by the seller unless otherwise notified by email prior to return shipment.
U.S. Gold Buyers shall, in its sole discretion, choose the return carrier, insurance and receipt verification method for each transaction. Customer shall be liable for any and all insurance fees/cost incurred for returned shipping.
I. US Gold Buyers shall not be liable for any loss or damage of items incurred while in transit. It is customer’s sole responsibility to insure items to prevent any and all monetary loss that may be incurred.
II. US Gold Buyers provides complimentary insured shipping with Federal Express for gold (AU) materials under the following specific terms:
(a) Only Standard Overnight Shipping (as the specified and available method of shipping on the FedEx Express New Package US Air Bill). Do not ship “FedEx First Overnight” or “FedEx Priority Overnight” services.
(b) A minimum of 0.5 Troy Ounce of gold (AU).
(c) FedEx Box (as the specified and available method of packaging on the FedEx Express New Package US Air Bill).
(d) “No Saturday Delivery” (selected as the specified and available method of Special Handling and Delivery signature options on the FedEx Express New Package US Air Bill).
(e) Any additionally specified insurance amount not to exceed actual precious metals cost (NOT RETAIL COST) approximation within $500.
III. US Gold Buyers provides complimentary insured shipping with Federal Express Ground for silver (AG) materials under the following specific terms:
(a) Only FedEx Ground Shipping
(b) A minimum of 5.0 Troy Ounces of Silver (AG).
(c) Only materials labeled “STERLING”, “925”, “800”, actual silver coins and bullion. No silver-plated materials or anything resembling silver without a minimum of 40% silver. Returns of non-precious metal materials may be at the sole expense to the customer.
IV. Failure to follow any of the shipping terms aforementioned and at the discretion of the US Gold Buyers management may result in:
(i) Charge-back to the customer for any other shipping method exceeding in cost.
(ii) Charge-back to the customer for any shipping cost incurred by US Gold Buyers for items shipped totaling less than a 0.5 Troy Ounce in gold (AU) metals.
(iii) Charge-back to the customer for any “Saturday Delivery”.
(iv) Charge-back to the customer for over insuring packages, (over insuring shipments is a violation of Federal Express Terms and Conditions).
– “Today’s Payout” chart is a general guide that reflects continuous market fluctuations.
– Materials received by USGB weighing less than One Troy Ounce are paid according to market and on a sliding scale.
– The payout total calculated on Zero (0) to Three (3) Troy Ounces is at 85% and computed by multiplying the weight of recoverable gold metal by the purity of the metal by the days appointed price.
– The payout total calculated on Three (3) to Five (5) Troy Ounces is at 90% and computed by multiplying the weight of recoverable gold metal by the purity of the metal by the days appointed price.
– The payout total calculated on Five (5) to Twenty Five (25) Troy Ounces is at 96% and computed by multiplying the weight of recoverable gold metal by the purity of the metal by the days appointed price.
– The payout total calculated Twenty Five (25) Troy Ounces is at 97% and computed by multiplying the weight of recoverable gold metal by the purity of the metal by the days appointed price.
– Higher quantities of material will be calculated using the same formula with percentage as indicated in the payout schedule.
– Days appointed price is either market price or the London Fix as nominated by management each day.
Payout fees disclosure:
The following fees are applied when accepting payment
– Company check: no charge
– e Check: no charge
– Direct Deposit/ Domestic Bank-wire: $30.00
– International Bank-wire: $50.00
– PayPal: approximately 2.9% of payout amount
Qualifications for Promotional Code 3477
– First time customers only
– Minimum of one (1) ozt. of fine gold
– Not to be combined with any other offer(s)
– Must state promotional code on the included “Method of Payment Form”
ITEMS AND VALUABLES NOT CLAIMED FOR OVER THREE MONTHS (90 DAYS)
U.S. Gold Buyers, Inc. Shall Not Be Liable For Any Damages To Any Person Or Corporation With Regards To Items Or Valuables Unclaimed For A Period Of Over Three Months Or 90 Days From The Date Of Receipt. It Is The Customer’s Sole Responsibility To Claim Their Items Within This Time Frame.
News notifications via email
Under rules of implied consent, we reserve a right to occasionally sent you an email with a company updates. If you decide to opt out, U.S. Gold Buyers, Inc will not contact you unless you specifically request to be contacted.
AGREEMENT TO IDEMNIFY USGoldBuyers.com FOR USING THIS WEBSITE
By using U.S. Gold Buyers, Inc, you agree to hold harmless USGoldBuyers.com, its directors, officers, agents and employees, from and against any and all claims, costs, expenses, and damages (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to your access to this website.
DISPUTES AND APPLICABLE LAW
U.S. GOLD BUYERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, BUSINESS LOSS OR INTERRUPTION DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE. THIS PROVISION APPLIES EVEN IF U.S. GOLD BUYERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to your use of this website shall be conclusively resolved by arbitration in the state of New York under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association then existing, and any judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the subject matter of the controversy. The law of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of law rules, shall govern the resolution of any dispute relating to or arising out of your use of this website.